Saturday, October 15, 2016

Reaping Supremcy And Selfdom Sown

Your Trial or Error, https://www.gofundme.com/2sew3qp7

     Day Forty-eight 10/06 of the "week," prophecy, 08/18, a week prior to the last Syrian Truce, 08/25, a countdown to resurrection and Daniel's Week, 2001-2017, see Dan. 9, see also

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

Like Watching Noah's Ark, a voice, "Mark 17 and 7," 2003, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, and there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, "my people are being stripped," GOH, Apb

     -Jesuis (I Am, We Are), Jesus Christ, what did I see? I saw the Bride now reigning in heaven, I saw that she had in her possession the stone cut out without hands, Dan. 2. I saw that it had the surface of a Meteor, (see Niribu, at least coming for us, these last thirty years). I saw, heard that when she released it, I heard a voice lament and I quote, "this is the antichrist murderer," 02/14/2015, Apb, see www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com

Reaping White Supremacy, Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone!
www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

     -I was talking to a young lady recently and suddenly she said, you have a lot of black in you, and stun I said, I am black and she began to argue with me, no you're Indian and I'm like, no, I'm black. This is the way it has been for me all my adult life, European people think I'm Indian, Cherokee, preferably. Latino people think I'm one of them, to the point they will swear I speak their language, I can't. There are black people who just think I'm mixed with one of the many; as a matter of fact I had an alike argument with an Arabian male lately. One who too argued I was Indian, would swear to it, then said, what are you? And I said, proudly, I'm African American and he just started laughing.
     -I didn't get it until now, how about you? Being born American mean you have no specific ethnicity and that God the Supreme creating one man, both male and female, both husband and wife. That Adam the first and the last were to procreate naturally and spiritually accordingly, well lets just say, it's what Elohim in the beginning intended. One new man, no longer judged by their ethnicity, status nor gender, meaning a naturally born male, a naturally born female, divine marriage, no mutants, sinners will not enter God's Kingdom, see St. Jn. 3, Romans 1st. Chapter. 
     Understandably, God is not limited by either of them, born cursed mean Jesus is now mankind's blood lineage, how here is eternal redemption, Jesus the last Adam, get His sacrificial Blood (divine seed, spirit), in you, be perfect as your God in Heaven, no more a partied, (evil divorce). Herein my grands will tell you how disappointed I am about the many networks they watch today which are just as inundated with white supremacy as it was when I was a child and I'll be sixty years old soon, it is both mind boggling and heart breaking.
-Now there's this supposedly plague of non-whites going natural, the nappy, kinky, branded and excreta look, only you go back to the 70's 80's even the 90's and white hair was just as so kinky. Just as wiry, wavy, and curly than flat, straight and sooooo, Barbie-doll illusionist, delusional. Herein encouraging this more natural look toward one and not the other is just another form of racial profiling. Lest I forget, going bald now isn't just for males anymore, now I admit, most of the networks have become ridiculous with lengthy hair.
     Though, going completely bald, this potential epidemic, there was a time long, healthy, silky hair on the virtuous woman was considered to be a blessing from God. Whereas the woman's hair, acting as a virtual cover, who is now Jesus Christ, again, who is now Jesus' Cross, was thought to be her glory, this new age is just another sign of a possession into antichrist permeating the nation. Any manner of prejudice or racial profiling is a way of justifying fear and intimidation, all my children learn from all these years of white supremacy viewing is white is glorious and non-whites, mostly female I must add.
     A non-white, or should I say, black males are hardly anywhere to be found except where there's police shooting and gun violence, whereas those black males who are allowed, are so unattractive in comparison to their male counterparts. So all mankind, being of one genome, one of each-other, means being prejudice is just wickedness. Again, all non-white children learn from these hours of unfair viewing is they're second to last, to none existent to being counted as having any worth.
     Soon, you just have to come to the reality, reaping supremacy (corruption), sown Americans just can't help it, they see colors and that's natural, Only they judge accordingly which is a kind of Satanism, always ruining them. This is the heart break, melting into the bowls and all, they being a nation, even a world rooted and grounded along this multicultural existence from the Genesis; now this blood lineage turn religious (Satan's Seat), to unending turf wars and civil upheaval. Awake, be as aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM, see www.bloodfarmers2015.blogspot.com www.seecollinhain2016.blogspot.com www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com
Your Trial or Error, https://www.gofundme.com/2sew3qp7
Day Fifty-seven 10/15 of the "week," prophecy, 08/18, a week prior to the last Syrian Truce, 08/25, a countdown to resurrection and Daniel's Week, 2001-2017, see Dan. 9, see also

Mystery America, Who Hath Bewitched You?
www.2016isaiah13.blogspot.com

-Holy Spirits been trying to tell you, worshipping the American dream, or any man ill-gotten systems of men is a form of mental breakdown, right into them now seating the Antichrist. The free-world is just another form of calling evil good and good evil, of worshipping the creature over the creator, it is death and after death, there is judgment and hell, there is the second death. These truth of Jesus forewarning how all that had gone before us were thieves and liars, like right now, here and all over this nation, sadly of those who hold the entire political and financial world in a shaky, quaky balancing act. 
-There Is this season of political warring over whose the best political candidate to be America's next top President, when prophecy has made it clear, Daniel week will follow the Obama's Administration, meaning beyond comprehensible desolations especially here.  Just as so, All while Holy Spirits are forewarning to instead, pound it all, every bit of it, for every bit of it has caused a fury to rise into God's face, see Rev 18. Just this rebelliousness and He's about to strike it's soil in all likeness of all ancient abominations. Here additionally, pound all Religion, Politics and Selfdom, this triple evil into the dust, no more sacrifices of the wicked, meaning on to repentant alters with it, or like other great nations perish, perish, perish, hell hath enlarged itself! Awake, Apb, see here, www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com

America, God Turn His Wrath On Thee!                            
www.2016isaiah13.blogspot.com

     Comments: Imagine living in an America, on the verge of WWIII but the country is totally unaware. No need to. We're There, see here,  http://www.infowars.com/why-is-obama-threatening-russia-with-world-war-3-right-before-the-election/

     -Again and again and again, this will explain seeing Obama's administration being followed directly by Jesus' Millennium, and death tolls US soil, reaching past the heavens with both his and Clinton's name on them. None of what's happening, the breaking and setting of records of every aspect (forewarn 1999, Apb), of what is America and or the world would be happening if my prophecies, and others, these thirty plus years wasn't so accurate. Believe this end time Apostle, see Ephes. 4, it's 1998 all over, I'm standing before the church elders who can't see any of  these clear and present dangers/genocides, as they're mentally and heartily bogged down in church ordinances.
     -I tell them war is coming, they think I'm a mental patient, I go on, one enemy US soil is Arabian, one enemy US soil is an Asian Invasion, I've spent several nights seeing this. I then come out of these dreams and visitations with words l like warsaw, westworthy (guilty), and epidemic, even a mighty lamenting, "asteroid destroy Wisconsin." Which will further explain seeing a pale horse judgment, and if that isn't the worse, here lately, a woman bearing black bowls, meaning the seven vials of Rev. 16, see www.sevenvials2016.blogspot.com.  The worse trials and tribulations this world has ever seen with Jesus promising to cast all those in bed with unrepentant sexual promiscuity ( see same-sex marriage vote), right into.
     -Now we understand the warning 2011, of our, well my grandchildren, then 3 years old destined to grow up in an occupied America. Just before Obama's Whitehouse and regardless that Saddam Hussein was being hunted down for execution, just one horror of many of America's, the West blood guiltiness they're now reaping, war mongers can't cast out war mongers. In the spirit world, I was brought to see, as so to marvel at a world outcry, not that Jesus Come, so should say every alter, tongue, tribe, kindred, Pope, President and people all around this nation, world.
     -Although, that a Hussein reign, now it's Trump or Clinton, meaning a lesson yet haven't been learn here, regardless of this foolishness to delusions, Jesus is no longer coming. Though perhaps besides planet X and equally explaining this steamy weather is that He's only so many thousands of miles above this earth, awaiting us. A fullness of time, a shout, the trump of God, and finally praise be to a hallelujah Christ, right to Him we arrive, the Spirit and Bride for thousands of years now, sayeth come.
     -Herein, the commission to mark 17 and 7, 2003, how said wars and rumors were "One Error/Era into a New fear factor," possibly Jesus's Millennium, see Psalm 2. All of which would only reiterate Jesus' forewarning how these times would be like the days of Noah, only now He's the ark made cursed to Blessed, Risen Savior, may repentant alters of every aspect be inundated with getting to this Blessedness. There isn't much time left, the more this earth, these heavens, this soil, mankind authentic mother, is threaten with nuclear war, the more certain the Bride's escape is right now this very moment; so whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, Christ, Jesus shall be saved, Heir to God's Kingdom Come.
     -The prophet Malachi saw this phenomenon of an escape as the Sunlight of God arriving with healing in His wings, while I this Apostle equally witness a Christ of Resurrection with healing wings, 1986-2016./17. I also Witness this grandiose rescue instead shape this Sunlight into a huge, blocking out the sky diamond carved, crystal dove, on to snatching Her right up, this temporary ay the investigative heavens not that far away, where I equally witness missiles raining down, got Him, got Jesus yet?

Ever Learning But Never Repenting
www.onewayprayer2016.blogspot.com

   -I know, been hanging around my grands church lately, seeing where their leaders heads at, as so the members and nothing has changed. They're totally clueless, more concern with Trump taking the White House, than Obama's White House with a Clinton pending taking the world into Nuclear war, beginning here with an Asian invasion on US soil, I've seen this, 1998, the enemy was Arabian, see 911.
    -Surely, when God threaten unbelievers with strong delusions, believe me, the spirit of being so lackadaisical toward this enormous threat is that. I've been on my knees of intercessory prayer every since, pray with me, God's Will alone be done here, I totally trust Him!
     -In the mid nineties when Holy Spirits showed me this enormous bringer, rider of death, loosed right from beneath the earth. I agree they instructed me not to fret, rather trust, delight and commit, but showing me this meant I as well as all I would bear witness were to at least be forewarn. I was told this grim reaper enpowered regardless of Christ's Cross, was being send against the abominations and detestations upon the lives, lands and churches of the people for they have forsaken God.
     -So this mean regardless of how the people see and sing hallelujah, God's see nothing but their abominations unto unrepentance dressed in assembly with hopes He can't see nor detect their sins, (see Mat.7:21-23), come out, repent! God has measured, tried, judged and sentenced America's sin 2001-2017, and they're so horrendous alters themselves are being called into repentance, herein, cataclysms are here. Awake! Apb, The RAM




No comments:

Post a Comment